Server Technology Smart PDUs
Smart Rack PDUs
You’re viewing Server Technology’s family of Smart POPS PDUs. Featuring highly accurate, outlet-level power monitoring,. Email alerts provide automated updates on power and environmental conditions.
Smart POPS PDUs are also designed with expandability in mind. Expansion PDUs may be used to provide full access to all power feeds under a single IP address. SNMP trap email automated alerts provide consistent insight into your outlet’s power levels and surrounding conditions.
With Per Outlet Power Sensing, each unit provides measurements for loads (amps), voltage (V), active power (W), apparent power (VA), crest factor, power factor and energy power consumption. With Smart POPS, environmental monitoring is a snap. Smart POPS PDUs feature built-in LED current monitors, which feature an Ethernet, serial and temperature/humidity monitoring port, while optional temperature and humidity probes on 10 ft. (3 m) cords allow for measurements to be taken in different locations within the cabinet.
More about POPS:
- Simple, secure, integral web interface
- GUI configuration tool
- Temperature and Humidity Support
- Authentication logging, configuration changes and system events
- Secure Syslog protocol support
- Automatic Firmware Updates via FTP server
- Emails log, event, authorization, power & configuration messages
- Strong Password Support and Pre-Login Banner
- Ability to Ping an IP address to see if the device is responding
- SNMP: Traps based on Status, Changes, Load, Temperature & Humidity